3.24.2010

The Cleaners.

I like to laugh and pretty much you could say that everyday there is something to smile or laugh about. My family will tell you this is because I am very much like Miss Congeniality and at one point I remember my mom telling me "that is why God made you so cute". Strange things happen to me - they just do. I'm blessed with this gift.

Here is the latest and I keep giggling over it. This past weekend The Reverend needed to take his shirts to the cleaners. Side note: I had taken them in previously to get cleaned while I was helping take care of my man down with the mono. Remember that I had given the mono to him; you see the sucking up taking place here. :) Well as he was sorting out the shirts on the counter he realized that all the shirts had the name "GALLO" written in them. (HAHAHAHAH I am laughing AGAIN!) Naturally, he asked the nice Vietnamese lady about it - to which he couldn't tell if she didn't understand why he would have these shirts with the wrong last name (did he steal them?) or if she just didn't understand him at all. But now, here he is with all his nice work shirts with my name in all of them. (BAHAHAHAH!!)

I had NO IDEA that they would write my name in his new shirts. I might have put it under his name then! It feels like I am sending him off to camp (you know, where the parents label every item of clothing). When I told him that, he said I was no longer allowed near any of his clothes. Poor guy!!! Seriously, what is he doing with me. He did offer to change his name instead of me having to do it, cause it does seem like the ink is pretty permanent.

No comments: